Iwayoshi Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Accepted [Actual RP]

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Request Accepted [Actual RP] Empty Request Accepted [Actual RP]

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 am

Plot
You attend a university. However, university life is boring. So, you decide to check out this new website you've been hearing about where you can chat with other people... That's about it, really. In a nutshell, you all go on a website and interact with each other. However, your characters are classmates in real life, but they never really interract. So they won't be talking to each other. If you have any questions, just ask, because its really difficult for me to put it into words without it being mindbendingly confusing.

Rules
1. You'd better have fun. >_>
2. I know most of you so there is no password.
3. Don't marysue.
4. Keep it PG-13. Fade to black if necessary.
5. I may think of more rules later.

Setup <--Click it

Friedrich exited his history classroom, happy to finally be done with class for the day. After saying his farewells to a couple of his classmates, he decided it was time to head to the library to talk to some of his online friends. He began his walk to the library, which was a fair distance from his classroom.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Request Accepted [Actual RP] Empty Re: Request Accepted [Actual RP]

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 am

Claire walked out of her classroom and walked down the hall. No one bothered her and she liked it that way. She didn`t know how to handle people in real life. If someone spoke to her she was stutter and make an utter embarrassment of herself. She walked into the library and went to her usual back corner and sat down before getting out her laptop and turning it on. Then took a sip of her coffee.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

https://iwayoshionline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Friedrich arrived at the library at about the sane time he did every day. He sat down at a table that didn't have any people at it and opened up his laptop. He opened the browser and went to his bookmarks, clicking on the one for his favorite chat website. 'Hello.' He typed into the chat box.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Claire heard a ding and clicked on the chat room reading the message. 'Hey, what`s up?' she typed and pressed enter. She drank her coffee and leaned back waiting for a reply to pop up. This place had minimum noise.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Friedrich let out a small "hmph" at how quickly a response came. 'Not much. Just another stressful day at school. What about you?' He asked the other user. As he waited for a response he pulled his history textbook out of his backpack, so that he could study while he chatted.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Claire read the message. 'I want to take my textbooks and throw them out a window!' she typed and took out a reading book and took out her reading glasses and read it. The book was called Vampire Slayer. It was a short novel but she hadn`t had time for reading lately.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm

'Same here! My teachers are always throwing so much work at me, I don't even have time to finish it all some nights!' Friedrich replied, opening his history book. He turned to the chapter they were reading, which was about World War 1.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 pm

'I feel like my teaches are wanting to drown me in work. Plus a lot of these courses don`t even go towards my career choice!' Claire replied angrily. She found all of it really stupid. To have to take courses that have no relation to her career choice in music. I mean she was taking history! Not even music history, just history.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:42 pm

'I agree completely. What career choice were you going for?' Friedrich asked. He then started reading the book. He had actually gotten a book with both a German and an English translation in it. However, he preferred to use the English section, only using the German if he didn't understand a word or phrase.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 pm

'Music, I want to have a career as being a music producer.' Claire typed and continued reading. The book was about a girl who enjoyed a book about a vampire slayer. When she was going home after getting the newest book she was attacked by the vampire in the story and met the main character also who was a vampire slayer. Their two worlds have connected through a portal.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 pm

'That's awesome! I just wanted to be a teacher. I speak German, so I thought that coming here to teach it would be good.' Friedrich replied. He started flipping through the pages, skipping over the segments he already knew.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm

'I think that would be awesome. Just have remember to have fun as a teacher.' Claire typed and smiled. She was working hard because only about 5-30% of people who enter a music major actually graduate.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm

'I'll keep that in mind. So, is your school a boarding school or open campus?' Friedrich asked, looking back down at his book. He got to a section that was all about the different countries involved in the war.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm

'It`s kinda of both, it has the option of being an open campus but that`s only for sophomores through graduates. For freshman they have to stay on campus in the dorms.' She typed and looked at the time. She`d have to leave in about thirty minutes to go back to her dorm.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:15 pm

'That's funny, its the same here.' Friedrich typed in, smiling slightly. He went back to his book once again. This probably wasn't the best way to study, but it was alright.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:17 pm

'Really, do you live in the dorms?' Claire typed curiously.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

'I have to. I'm a transfer student from Munich, Germany. I can't afford an apartment, so I just live on campus. What about you?' Friedrich replied.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:33 pm

'Yeah I do, I`m here on a full ride scholarship. I couldn`t go to college if I wasn`t. If you don`t mind me asking where do you go to college?' Claire typed and bookmarked the page in her book and put it away as well as finishing her coffee.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 pm

'Oxbridge University.' Friedrich said, he closed his book and scooted the chair closer to the desk. He was actually really curious about what the response was going to be.

((Took me forever to come up with a fake college name.))
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

(Oxbridge, it`s so random, but a good random)

Claire looked at the screen and tried to process this. This person went to this university, the university she went too. When does that happen! She placed her hands on the key board. 'I have to go I`ll be on in a little bit.' She typed and closed her laptop and put it away before walking through the library and outside walked towards the girls dorms.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm

(So, I combined two university names together to make that one. And then out of curiosity I google Oxbridge, and a university shows up. Jeeez.)

'K.' Friedrich replied. He frowned and leaned back in his chair. That was a weird response. He shrugged it off, however, and opened his history book back up, turning back to the page he had been on before. He put his headphones on and brought up some music on his computer to listen to while he read.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm

(Someone named a university that! Oh my god I`m dying laughing!)

Claire walked to her dorm and unlocked the door before walking in. Her room mate had transferred to a different college so this dorm was now all her own. It was a little unsettling though considering that each dorm was like a small apartment with two bedrooms, small living room and kitchen combined, and one bathroom. It was really big for only one person to live in. Though if no one assigned her a room mate she wasn`t going to go looking for one.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 pm

(Well I mean there's Oxford and Cambridge. So I just made Oxbridge. I dunno why.)

Friedrich continued reading his book. He eventually got bored of history and decided to move on to his chemistry work. He was bad at science in general, so he knew that it was going to take him some time. He sighed and put the chem book on the table as the laptop switched to a new song.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 pm

(That is a good point. Clever method though)

Claire walked into her room and placed her text books on her desk and opened her laptop. 'Hey, I`m back' She typed into the chatroom once she pulled it up and then opened her music theory text book and started reading.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:13 pm

'Hi. That was fast.' Friedrich responded, putting his chemistry book down to type.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next